See if you Qualify to own a Boat MD Territory
Boat MD will be the leading provider of on-demand boat repair and service solutions. Boat MD will offer customers a premium experience with unparalleled and consistent service, every time.
Boat MD mechanics and operators will utilize a fully customized Mercedes Sprinter Van, which is seriously the coolest Marine service shop on wheels!
Boat MD will repair, fix and service most every boat from mechanical systems, electrical, motors, gel coat, fiberglass repair on and on. The difference between a traditional marine repair and Boat MD is that we come directly to our customer’s homes, marinas, backyard docks, any location required to fix your boat and get you, your family, and friends back on the water.
We are currently looking for a full-time lead mechanic and operator who has a passion for boating possesses outstanding customer service skills and has the ability to manage their own mobile marine shop. The ideal candidate is self-motivated, trained to service, repair all types and levels of boats, and have professional communication skills. A clean driving record and license is required. Candidates must be comfortable driving an oversized vehicle in urban and suburban settings and should be familiar with their community and territory.
Above all, we’re looking for people that love the boating industry and deeply care about the safety,
welfare and security of customers and their boats.
- Ensure all-around excellent customer experience.
- Proficiently execute warranty repairs, service, and maintenance for all types of boats
- Monitor and maintain an inventory of parts and accessories
- Submit and receive parts orders via an online interface.
- Maintain an organized, clean, and efficient work environment
Working for us is not like any boat shop you have been in. Boat MD mechanics have the unique opportunity to interface with customers from the start-to-finish of the work order process, making them the face of the business.
Get a chance to work all over your town or city, developing customer relationships and being a part of one of the fastest-growing elements of the boating industry.
- Certified or equivalent work experience
- Technical thinker and problem solver, willingness to learn in a rapidly changing industry
- Clean driving record, strong work ethic
- Excellent customer service, communication skills, and issue resolution
- Passionate about learning new technology and learning new repair techniques
- Self-motivated, independent worker, able to manage time to meet scheduled appointments
- Enthusiastic and able to work under close scrutiny of the customer
- Knowledgeable about the marine and boating community and culture
Your Boat MD Experience Awaits!
A full boat marine solution service that comes to you. Book where and when you want, it’s that easy!